With over 10 years’ market strength helping Australians save money on their utilities bills and home loans, our client is now in a major growth phase. With a fabulous, newly fit out office near Flinders St Station, and all the latest ‘tools of the trade’ like brand new PCs and wireless headsets, along with live streaming Foxtel, our client prides themselves on a culture of growth, gratitude and recognition, and high performance. They are now looking to grow their team with a further 4 experienced Outbound Sales Consultants.
What you’ll be doing:
You’ll be helping customers find a better deal for their utilities and home loans. Comparing the offers from our client’s broad provider panel, you’ll work to close the sale and secure the customer the best option for their needs – and who doesn’t love helping people SAVE money?!
With a truly achievable pay and commission structure that rewards performance and consistency, the sky really IS the limit here, with the capacity to increase your base to $65k and more, with UNCAPPED commission. Great performers here earn $120k+ OTE per year. With a proven sales process, you’ll be fully supported with training, but if you come with any energy or telco industry experience, you’ll hit the ground running for even faster rewards! The career opportunities here are genuine, and will happen swiftly for the right people.
What’s GREAT about this role?
· Yes it’s sales, but you’re helping people get a better deal - & that FEELS GOOD!
· A great team vibe in an awesome CBD office space
· Fortnightly base salary above award & ability to increase your base
· Did we mention, achievable UNCAPPED COMMISSION, bonuses & rewards?
· Coaching, development & genuine career growth
· Great company culture with social events & rewards nights & leaders who CARE!
You’re a top performer who thrives on the close and gets a buzz smashing targets. You’re in your zone making outbound calls, whether qualified/warm leads or cold, and you have clear personal goals that mean you don’t need to be micro-managed. You’re a Sales Professional who loves to help people, and sees sales as a positive opportunity to make customers’ lives better, ethically, and with a commitment to compliance.
To be successful in this role:
· You have at least 3 months phone sales experience
· Bonus points for energy &/or Telco experience
· You’re comfortable with outbound warm or cold calls
· You’re a natural closer & sales is 2nd nature to you
· You have impeccable verbal communication skills
· You have confidence in your skills & you’re hungry for growth
To apply either apply on here or email Luke @
Postcode: 3000 (Melbourne, Melbourne)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: May 2018
we at Cheap bills are a close-knit energy comparison company based down in Melbourne Cbd.
We provide free obligation comparisons for Australians on there utility accounts aiming to find the best deals on our large panel of Energy, Telecommunications and paid Tv providers.