Footpath Inspection Officers for Local Government
• 40+ hrs p/w
• Competitive above award hourly rates
• Accommodation & transport included
• All training provided
• Extensive travel available
Infrastructure Management Group is a civil engineering consultancy providing inspection services for local government.
ABOUT THE JOB:
Working in partnership with like-minded co-workers, operating purpose built All Terrain Vehicles (ATVs) to inspect and report the condition of footpaths across various councils around Melbourne and regional Victoria.
No previous experience required as we will train you to assess footpaths and operate these specialised monitoring vehicles.
We will provide you with a comfortable standard of travel and accommodation in regional and interstate locations.
• A current driver’s licence (3 years experience) with a good driving record
• Prepared to travel, working in a range of different locations whilst adhering to Government directives regarding Covid19.
• Available to travel interstate.
• A sound command and comprehension of English is required.
• A logical thinker who is technically minded with the ability to take initiative.
• Non-resident applicants must have an appropriate working visa (minimum 5 months).
Please forward your resume and Cover Letter to
Postcode: 2000 (Sydney, Sydney)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: July 2017
We are a Civil Engineering Consultancy specializing in the inspection and assessment of road corridor infrastructure for governments throughout Australia.