Our working hostel is in need of more workers as some of our current people are heading off to travel!
Please only apply if you are already in Australia
Here's what we can offer you:
- Avocado picking and pruning @ $24.80/hour approximately 40 hours per week PLUS superannuation
- Transport to work included in rent
- Beautiful farm style location with lake (and canoes), walking and hammocks to chill out in
-Cabin with x-box, dvds, pool table and darts
- Beautiful animals at the hostel to play with and cuddle
- Located just outside Childers, we are close to lots of beautiful places to explore. Great diving/snorkelling on our doorstep, mountains to climb, waterfalls to see
- Accommodation is $170 per week
Our hostel manager is super friendly, will welcome you into his home for meals and will go out of his way to help you and make you feel welcome.
Postcode: 4660 (Childers, Bundaberg)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: April 2021
Farming, Animals & Conservation