An opportunity has opened for an experienced and enthusiastic combat sports coach to join our team at Melbourne Martial Arts Academy. We are predominantly looking for coaches in Boxing, Muay Thai, and/ or Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. Coaches who have the capacity to teach in multiple styles of Combat Sports will be highly regarded.
Key responsibilities for the role
- Delivering high-quality classes in Boxing, Muay Thai, and/or Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu to our members across all age groups and skill levels.
- Delivering high quality 1-on-1 and small group sessions to personal training clients.
- Actively pursuing new clients and working towards building a regular PT client base.
- Encouraging students to participate in competitions, and assisting in their preparation.
- Actively assisting in the day-to-day running of the center, and in all center events and promotions.
Postcode: 3000 (Melbourne, Victoria)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Melbourne Fight Club
Member since: February 2016