Our client are Aerial and Ground Application Specialists based in the heart of the Riverina. This family owned and managed company have a reputation for high standards and providing their clients with the latest technology in precision farming available. Due to continued company expansion a position is now available for a General Hand to join their professional operation based in Coleambally, NSW. This position is ideally suited to a couple who are willing to learn, with the ability to take and follow instructions.
- Above award hourly rate
- Employer committed to training if inexperienced in machinery operations
- ChemCert training provided if required
- Respectful team environment
The day to day role will include, but not limited to:
- Loading aircraft for aerial applications
- General maintenance and upkeep of Hangar and facility
- Cleaning of agricultural machinery
- General ad hoc activities to ensure smooth operation of business
- Report directly to Owner
- Ability to operate machinery competently
- ChemCert and/or willing to obtain
- Highly organised with attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate on all levels
- Ability to adhere to stringent safety and compliance policies
- Current vehicle licence and own vehicle essential
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Red Dog Recruitment
Member since: November 2018
Farming, Animals & Conservation