Are you ready for some next level fun?
Luna Park is about to reopen after a substantial redevelopment and upgrade. Boasting 9 new Rides, and a ‘4 coaster park’, we now offer all kinds of thrills to excite every generation! Faster, slicker and sicker than ever before, the Big Dipper Roller Coaster will be the first of its kind in the world!
We require enthusiastic and larger than life Ride Attendants to match our bigger, bolder and better than ever Luna Park experience. Give fun lovers the thrills they came for as they enjoy the excitement of all our new and existing rides!
As a Ride attendant you will assist in the safe and efficient operation of the rides, ensuring all guests have an unforgettable experience. Provide safety spiels, check height requirements, load and unload guests on rides and engage with guests while they wait in anticipation to go on their favourite ride.
The minimum age requirement for Ride Attendants is 18 years or older.
These casual positions are initially available for the upcoming holiday period, however there may be work opportunities available after the peak period has ended.
If successfully shortlisted, you must be available to attend an in-person audition on the 18th MayShortlisted applicants will be emailed the details of this session.
Experience operating motorised machinery or in a similar role within an amusement park will be highly regarded.
Luna Park Sydney is a COVID-safe venue.
All applicants must:
• Be well presented and a strong, clear communicator
• Have confidence to provide guests instructions to ride and ensure riders meet the ride safety requirements
• Natural showmanship to interact, delight and entertain guests while they queue
• Be well presented and confident with excellent customer interaction skills
• Have a strong command of the English language, both written and verbal
• Hold appropriate visa permissions which allow you to work without limitation in Australia.
• Be available to work across a wide variety of shifts across 7 days including Monday – Thursday and Sundays: 10am – 5pm; and Friday/Saturday day and evenings: 10am – 11.30pm.
Successful applicants will require the flexibility to accept work across a range of shifts that may be offered within the above schedule during the period 7 June 2021 to 11 July 2021.
• Valid paid employment NSW Working with Children Check is essential for all positions. WWCC can be obtained at own expense (find out more information on how to apply on the WWCC -Office of Children’s Guardian website).
• NSW RSA competency card is essential for all positions. If you don’t already possess an in-date NSW RSA, if you are successful with your application, you must obtain and RSA within 7 days to be allowed to commence employment.
Please verify in advance that you will be able to obtain a NSW RSA license from an approved NSW training provider.
***Important Note – some training institutions do not allow International Student Visa holders to obtain an RSA license as it may breach the courses permitted for study. Please check before applying for these roles, that you would not be prevented from successfully obtaining a NSW RSA if you are successful with your application for these roles. RSA is to be obtained at own expense
If you wish to be a part of the fun and excitement at Luna Park, please apply online by clicking on this link, https://au.indeed.com/viewjob?cmp=Luna-Park-Sydney&t=Customer+Service&jk=c7d433f7f6d44c20&q=luna+park&vjs=3. You will be required to complete a short online assessment/s. Please make sure you complete the assessments in order to finalise and submit your application.
Postcode: 2061 (Milsons Point, Sydney)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Luna Park Sydney
Member since: October 2014