Luna Park is dialing up the excitement factor! With a $30 million dollar redevelopment, headlining 9 new Rides and an upgraded digital experience, there will be lots of new surprises that’ll turn a visit into a real life game, full of twists and turns.
We are now hiring enthusiastic and larger than life Merchandise & Sideshow Game Attendants to match our bigger, bolder and better than ever Luna Park experience. Bring your ‘A game’ to WOW and delight our guests as they shop up a storm or try their hand in the sideshow alley!
Are you a confident communicator with spruiking skills to create memories for our guests as they enjoy our classic sideshow games? Of course, a trip to Luna Park isn’t complete without a souvenir! You will be selling everything from on-ride photos to plush toys, balloons and one of kind mementos.
Experience within a similar role or a retail sales environment will be highly regarded.
These casual positions are initially available for the upcoming holiday period, although there may be other opportunities to continue employment after the peak period has ended.
If successfully shortlisted, you must be available to attend an in-person audition on the 18th MayShortlisted applicants will be emailed the details of this session.
Luna Park is a COVID-safe venue.
All applicants must:
• Be well presented and a strong communicator
• Have confidence to approach and interact with guests to come and play a sideshow game
• Natural showmanship to promote the games and upsell to play additional games or purchase merchandise
• Possess a strong command of the English language, both written and verbal
• Hold appropriate visa permissions which allow you to work without limitation in Australia.
• Be available to work across a wide variety of shifts across 7 days:
o Monday – Thursday and Sundays: 10am – 5pm; and
o Friday/Saturday day and evenings: 10am – 11.30pm.
Successful applicants will require the flexibility to accept work across a range of shifts that may be offered within the above schedule during the period 7 June 2021 to 11 July 2021.
• Valid paid employment NSW Working with Children Check is essential for all positions. WWCC can be obtained at own expense (find out more information on how to apply on the WWCC -Office of Children’s Guardian website).
• NSW RSA competency card is essential for all positions. If you don’t already possess an in-date NSW RSA, if you are successful with your application, you must obtain and RSA within 7 days to be allowed to commence employment.
Please verify in advance that you will be able to obtain a NSW RSA license from an approved NSW training provider.
***Important Note – some training institutions do not allow International Student Visa holders to obtain an RSA license as it may breach the courses permitted for study. Please check before applying for these roles, that you would not be prevented from successfully obtaining a NSW RSA if you are successful with your application for these roles. RSA is to be obtained at own expense.
If you are personable and have the skills for this position, apply now by clicking on this link, https://au.indeed.com/viewjob?cmp=Luna-Park-Sydney&t=Customer+Service&jk=9f9430c074e69dcf&q=luna+park&vjs=3. You will be required to complete a short online assessment/s. Please make sure you complete the assessments in order to finalise and submit your application.
Postcode: 2061 (Milsons Point, Sydney)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Luna Park Sydney
Member since: October 2014