Get ready for some next level of fun! Luna Park Sydney is set to reopen with more twists and turns than ever before with our largest upgrade to date and introduction of 9 new and exciting rides!
We offer a range of Food & Beverage positions from burgers, pizzas, gelato and fairy floss in our retail outlets, to formal table service for events, meeting, conferences, weddings and special events or tantalising wine and food pairings at our newest food and wine bar venture, Amphora.
We are looking for any vivacious and energetic candidates who have Food & Beverage experience to be a part of the new and improved Luna Park Sydney and delighting our guests with exceptional service!
The practical interviews will be held on:
• Thursday, 20th May 2021 from 3:30pm to 10pm
• Thursday, 27th May 2021 from 7pm to 10pm
Please allow up to 2 hours to participate in each stage of the process. If you can’t make it on any of these dates, unfortunately there are no alternate dates planned at this stage for Hospitality positions.
Plenty of casual food & Beverage positions are available at Luna Park’s Food in the areas of Corporate Functions, Amphora Wine Bar and Retail Food Outlets:
• Function Waiters
• Wine Bar Waiter/Bar Service
• Short Order Cooks
• Kitchen Hands
• Stock Runners
• Outlet Coordinators
• Team Leaders
• Retail Chef de Parties
All applicants must:
• Be well presented, with a vibrant, fun-loving personality and a warm, smile as big as our trademark face;
• Have previous hospitality experience or training;
• HACCP or Food Safety training is an advantage;
• Be able to speak and understand both written and verbal instructions in English. Most positions have direct guest contact and require the ability to fluently converse in English.
• Hold appropriate visa permissions which allow you to work without limitation in Australia.
• Be available to work across a wide variety of shifts across 7 days such as Monday – Thursday and Sundays: 10am – 5pm; and Friday/Saturday day and evenings: 10am – 11.30pm.
Successful applicants will require the flexibility to accept work across a range of shifts that may be offered within the above schedule during the period 7 June 2021 to 11 July 2021.
• Valid paid employment NSW Working with Children Check is essential for all positions. WWCC is to be obtained at own expense (find out more information on how to apply on the WWCC -Office of Children’s Guardian website).
• NSW RSA competency card is essential for all positions. If you don’t already possess an in-date NSW RSA, then you must be prepared to obtain one within 7 days of being offered a position.
Please verify in advance that you will be able to obtain a NSW RSA license from an approved NSW training provider. ***Important Note – some training institutions do not allow International Student Visa holders to obtain an RSA license as it may breach the courses permitted for study. Please check before applying for these roles, that you would not be prevented from successfully obtaining a NSW RSA if you are successful with your application for these roles. RSA is to be obtained at own expense.
Apply now to be part of the Luna Park spectacular in a range of Food and Beverage roles. Please follow this link, https://forms.gle/vjs4ViXfXmxWvntB9, to register your details and select an interview.
Postcode: 2061 (Milsons Point, Sydney)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Luna Park Sydney
Member since: October 2014