As a Factory Worker you will be responsible for your own work and be working under the direct supervision of the Factory Supervisor.
• Factory Supervisor.
• Setup of production lines
• Operating production machinery
• Product handling, packing and labelling
• Quality checking
• General cleaning and housekeeping duties.
• Other duties as required within the scope of current capabilities
• Operating safely within OH&S Regulations and work practices. Address any issues as they arise and report back to Factory Supervisor.
• Uphold Dicky Bill code of conduct.
Postcode: 4671 (Drinan, Queensland)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Dicky Bill Australia
Member since: March 2021
Dicky Bill Australia run two farms totalling over 1,100 acres in Queensland and Victoria which allows the supply of high quality leafy salad vegetables, ready herbs and salad kits and bowls for 12 months of the year.
Both sites have processing/washroom facilities, with the capability to triple wash and package in excess of 40 tonnes of loose leaf salads per week.
Product is vac-cooled within 30 minutes of harvest, resulting in extended shelf life – which equates to next to no shrinkage for consumers.
Farming, Animals & Conservation