Housekeeping Manager-Remote Coastal Western Australia
We are seeking an experienced Housekeeping Manager for this busy venue located in remote Coastal Western Australia. This is a fantastic employer and a great location!
- $65,000 per annum
- Free Accommodation-Own, Self-contained room with own facilities
- 4 Weeks Annual Leave
Responsible for the resorts’ housekeeping department covering 100 hotel style rooms, 12 self contained villas, 12 dorm rooms, 114 site caravan park and public areas of the resort. The resort has its own onsite laundry.
- Day to day Management of the resorts housekeeping department including management of the housekeeping team
- Staff recruitment, training, supervision and mentoring of up to 25 staff of all nationalities
- Ensure implementation of effective systems and operation procedures including daily checks
- Planning of daily room requirements and conducting pre-arrival checks
- Stock control, stock takes, stock ordering
- Proactively manage feedback for continuous improvements and initiatives
- Manage costs and wages within budgetary requirements
- Liaise with other department heads to ensure the smooth running of the property
- Previous experience in a supervisory role
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Strong eye for detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Understanding of budgets, cost control and financial reports
- Live in one of Australia’s most sought after destinations
- Work for a thriving company with room for career progression
- Access via sealed roads or public transport
- Telstra Mobile Coverage available
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
MLKA Hospitality Recruitment
Member since: December 2020
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism