Kochii Eucalyptus Oil
Staff are required for year-round work in the Central Wheatbelt of Western Australia.
Experience with operating machinery preferred but we will train the right people who are keen to learn.
The roles involve;
• Harvesting plantation mallees trees with excavators fitted with cutting grapples for eucalyptus oil production,
• Processing leaf biomass with a wood chipper,
• Loading out, using a telehandler,
• Use of a service truck. MR licence is essential,
• Distillation of mallee leaf biomass.
The successful applicants will be;
• Comfortable working in a team environment.
• Self-starters and problem solvers.
• Safe workers and highly responsible for machinery maintenance.
• Good communicators whose ideas and input will be welcomed.
• Casual with no fixed term to suit staff requirements.
• Permanent positions available. • Many available hours.
• Excellent hourly rates.
• Accommodation is provided but not meals.
• Transport to work sites provided. Drivers Licence is essential.
Kochii Eucalyptus Oil Pty Ltd has been operating for 5 years and is expanding its operations.
Please contact Mike Kerkmans;
Postcode: 6468 (Kalannie WA, Western Australia)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Kochii Eucalyptus Oil Pty Ltd
Member since: March 2021