Qualified Chef-Tourist Venue-Central Queensland
We are seeking an experienced Qualified Chef for this busy venue located in Central Queensland. This is an excellent opportunity and a great way to save.
$74,000 salary - Negotiable
14 days on / 7 days off
Mixed between Breakfast or Dinner Shifts
Free Accommodation and duty meals (cabin style)
· Prep and cooking of buffet meals for breakfast or dinner
· Working as the only Chef on shift
· Maintaining a clean kitchen environment (doing dishes, general cleaning etc)
· Working as part of a team
· Driving the kitchen team and supervising staff
· Designing cyclic menus in conjunction with the property manager
First Aid certificate is desirable
Previous experience in a similar role is essential
HACCP / food safety knowledge and experience is a must
A pre-employment medical may be required for this role.
Access via regular flights or sealed roads
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
MLKA Hospitality Recruitment
Member since: December 2020
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism