Chef / Cook-Hotel Venue-Regional Queensland
Tired of the daily grind of city life?
Looking for a change, where you get to experience the real Australia??
We need YOU!
We are seeking an experienced Chef / Cook for this busy venue located in regional Queensland.
Popular among locals and travellers, this hotel is a classic country pub with a full service offering.
- $65,000 Salary
- No Staff Accommodation – subsidy of up to $150 / week paid
- Split shifts – lunch and dinner
- typically 40 hour week
- Work with one other chef doing prep & cooking bistro style meals
- Maintain a clean kitchen
- General stock control and stock ordering
- Planning of specials etc
- Chefs are assisted by kitchen hands
- Doing up to 100 covers
- Great management support – Manager is also a chef
Candidates should have:
- Cert III or higher
- Excellent communications Skills
- Effective staff management skills
- Telstra Mobile Coverage
- Sealed Roads
- Public Transport Available
Are you ready to take the leap?
Get in touch today!
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
MLKA Hospitality Recruitment
Member since: December 2020
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism