We are currently looking for a general labourer to join our loadout team in Smithton, Tasmania. This is an Day Shift role with currently 38 hours per week, potential for more. You will be a valued team member, and will work in a fast-paced environment that has a focus on safety and wellbeing.
PIPO need a 6+ month commitment from potential employees
Your responsibilities are:
• General labouring
• Chiller room operations
• Stacking Containers
• Forklift Operations (If Licenced)
• Follow all OH&S procedures and policies
The right applicants will meet the following requirements:
• Proven experience within the meat industry advantageous
• Physically fit to cope with physical demands of the job
• Knowledge and understanding of Quality requirements
• Ability to work with supervisors on improving daily duties
• High focus and attention to detail
• Reliable, committed, on time and positive work attitude
• Willing to undergo Q Fever Vaccination, or have completed Q Fever Vaccination
• Able to pass Drug & Alcohol test
If you believe to be the right candidate, please send your resume under specification of your possible starting date by hitting the apply button or contact us for more information on (03) 6450 8904.
• Employee discounts
• 8 hour shift
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
• Meat Industry: 1 year (Preferred)
• Forklift (Preferred)
• Permitted to work with no restriction on hours
2nd and 3rd Year VISA eligible
Postcode: 7330 (Smithton, Tasmania)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Partners In Professional Outsourcing Pty Ltd
Member since: August 2017
PIPO is on a mission to be an industry leader in the Labour Hire market in Accountability, Ethics, Compliance and Safety.
We endeavour to treat all our employees with the fairness they deserve. We aim to ensure that, as a Labour Hire provider, we are known as treating our employees with the level of respect that they deserve. Having a happy and loyal workforce also means a high retention rate and productivity.
Safety is at the forefront of our mind everyday. We want all our employees to get home safely each and everyday. Our approach to safety is changing, everyday is different and every situation is different. We adapt to every site and create the best possible worksite.