Our client is looking for the Meat Process Worker
Bordertown, SA(about 3 hours from Adelaide)
Casual Employment from $25.99 per hour + 9.5% Superannuation
- Free 6 months accommodation for the limited spots.
- On the job training
- Overtime pay opportunities
- count towards your 2nd visa & 3rd visa days & 408 visa
- Weekly payment
- Must be willing to learn, reliable, and with a good attitude
- Must be capable to do manual handling and physical work
- Pass the Pre-Employment Medical(including drug test and alcohol test)
- Willing to undergo Q Fever vaccination
-Have a reliable car and current legal Australian driver's license.
- Desire to work within meat/food/livestock
- Flexibility to any position
Postcode: 5268 (Bordertown SA, Adelaide)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Task Labour Australia
Member since: July 2020
Farming, Animals & Conservation