CoinOp Group is the leading skill tester company in Australasia.
We require a motivated individual with a can do attitude to repair, maintain and install the latest technology into our machines. You will be involved in the testing, assembly and preparation of equipment in the workshop. You will also provide tech support to our staff and customers nationwide.
• Coin Operated Amusement machines
• Vending machines
• Gaming Machines or Poker machines
• IT Hardware
Qualities we look for:
• Can fix anything attitude (with guidance and support)
• Basic Electronics Knowledge
• Ability to use hand and power tools
• Enjoys a challenge
• Flexible schedule
• Able to work unsupervised
• Excellent communication skills
Tasks & Responsibilities
• Installing electronic equipment into machines
• Assemble Electronic Equipment
• Install and remove machines from locations
• Maintain inventory of tools and parts
• Test and Tag of equipment
• General warehouse duties
• Servicing/maintaining machines
• Providing tech support to staff and customers
• Manual drivers licence – Essential
• Electronics qualification – Desired
• Test & Tag certificate – Desired
• Full working rights with no restriction on hours
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: August 2018
Retail & Consumer Products