Located 3 hours south of Perth in the beautiful Margaret River Region, we are nestled on the white sands of Bunker Bay beach, just 10 minutes away from Dunsborough. Our 5-star resort boasts 150 luxuriously appointed bungalow style villas, an award-winning restaurant, conferencing facilities and a day spa.
We are looking for a Porter to support our Front Office team on a casual basis. Reporting to the Assistant Manager, you will provide a warm welcome to our arriving guests, assist in escorting guests to their rooms and also be the primary point of contact until their departure. You will have a proactive attitude that translates to a high-performance mind set and an outstanding attention to detail.
- Greet all guests as they arrive and depart the Resort
- Assist with guest luggage as required
- Escort guests to their rooms and pick up/drop off guests during their stay
- Deliver special amenities to guest rooms prior to arrival
- Explain room and hotel facilities to guests and answer any questions
- Ensure the foyer area, including entry/exit remains clean and presentable
- Have a thorough knowledge of all facilities and operating hours in the hotel; as well as knowledge of the hotel’s outlets, current events and local area
- Report any safety hazards in the area
- Handle complaints promptly and efficiently. Advise the Assistant Manager on duty of issue and outcome
- Previous Portering / Guest Service Agent experience in a hospitality environment is desirable
- Excellent communication skills and a strong attention to detail
- An understanding of the region, our competitors and suppliers is desirable
- A passion for customer service along with a strong desire to achieve goals and targets
- Flexibility with regards to shifts and the ability to work rotating rosters including mornings, nights & weekend shifts
We provide a competitive hourly rate with penalty rates when applicable. You will also be entitled to generous staff benefits including; discounted staff meals, access to Accor hotel accommodation discounts, health insurance benefits and much more.
If you love working in a fast paced and dynamic environment, we want to hear from you!
Postcode: 6281 (Dunsborough, Western Australia)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Pullman Bunker Bay Resort
Member since: October 2020
Pullman Bunker Bay Resort is located in the superb South West of Western Australia, nestled alongside the crystal clear waters of beautiful Bunker Bay in the Margaret River Wine Region.
Our Margaret River resort sets the environmental benchmark in upscale Margaret River accommodation. Contemporary in style and unmatched in attentive service where you can check in and chill out with a sense of calm and serenity. Explore the magical Margaret River region with its exceptional wineries and plethora of unique leisure activities at our Dunsborough Accommodation, Pullman Bunker Bay Resort.
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism