Workshop and Site Hand
Casual – would suit someone who would like part-time or flexible hours
Fulcrum3D is an innovative Australian technology company providing the renewable energy industry with wind and solar measurement, monitoring and forecasting technology. Fulcrum 3D is a growing company with excellent opportunities for career progression.
They are currently seeking a Workshop and Site Hand to assist in the manufacture, installation and commissioning of electro-mechanical equipment (Fulcrum3D Sodar, Fulcrum3D CloudCAM and Fulcrum3D monitoring systems). General workshop, assembly or fabrication experience is essential, and a trade certificate or qualification is beneficial. Work will be in their Artarmon factory and frequently in the field. Job specific training will be provided.
This position is likely to suit someone with exceptional attention to detail, time management and collaborative working skills. You will be able to effectively liaise with clients and our internal team members.
Duties / Responsibilities
• Assisting with general workshop duties (cutting, drilling, threading, assembling units etc.) as required
• Assisting in general electrical duties (soldering, assembling motherboards, basic wiring, fault-finding) as required
• System installation on site (usually solar farms and wind monitoring sites in regional Australia)
• Loading and unloading of incoming freight and manual handling of sodar units
• Maintaining a safe and clean workshop
Skills and Experience
• Treat the safety of yourself and others as a priority
• Drivers licence essential
• Basic hand & power tool experience
• Keen attention to detail
• Highly motivated and willing to learn
• Ability to work autonomously or part of team
• Ability to travel throughout Australia
• Motivated, reliable and flexible
Other Desirable attributes:
• White card
• First aid certificate
• Working at heights
• Renewable energy industry knowledge
This is a chance to play a key role in an organization that is experiencing significant long-term growth. If you think you have the skills and know-how to excel in this role, please apply here.
Postcode: 2064 (Sydney, Sydney)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Fulcrum3D Pty Ltd
Member since: June 2021
Fulcrum3D is an innovative Australian technology company providing the renewable energy industry with wind and solar measurement, monitoring and forecasting technology.
Science & Technology