Citrus Fruit Pickers to start immediately! Very Good Pay for Hardworking people!
Registration Email is :
Text message to: Manager Strictly no phone calls)
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/killala.citrus.3/
About the business
A well established citrus farmwithin 1 kms walking distance from the town centre... Killala Creek Citrus islocated at town centre of Mundubbera, a lovely regional town in QLD about 300kms from Brisbaneand 150kms from Gympie. It is the Citrus Capital ofAustralia.
About the role
· Fruit Pickers required (no experience required) to startfrom 8th May and season will finish around September.
· Flexible working days (minimum two days at one timepreferred, during the week or weekend are all ok).
· Early start in the morning.
· Must be respectful and responsible about the job. Trainingwill be provided before job started.
· Basic English is required.
· Please email your brief resume and adult card or driverlicense or passport , VEVO( Australian visa verification) to be considered forthe job.
·Meet COVID-19 requirement.
There are limited positions soapply as soon as possible.
1. Twin share cabins available at local caravan parks in Mundubbera with minimum one week stay.
2.Camping at farm is allowed forapproved workers. No minimum stay required.
3.Wifi is available at the farm.
Postcode: 4625 (Mundubbera QLD, Bundaberg)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Killala Creek Citrus
Member since: June 2021