Roadhouse Cook / All-Rounder-Kimberley Region WA
Have you always wanted to escape the hustle and bustle of city life for the peace and quiet of remote Australia?
Here’s your chance!!
Take the leap into your new life today!!
We are seeking an experienced Roadhouse Cook / All-Rounder for this busy venue located in the spectacular Kimberley Region of remote Western Australia.
The Roadhouse offers a range of facilities such as fuel, camping, tempting meals and caravan park.
FANTASTIC PLACE TO SAVE HEAPS OF MONEY!!!
- $28.87 per hour + penalties
- FREE Accommodation & Duty Meal
- Donga style accommodation with communal kitchen and bathrooms
- Large room with TV, fridge, microwave etc
- 35+ hours per week over five or six days
- May involve some split shifts
Looking for a six month commitment
- All aspects of working in a busy roadhouse
- Short order cooking
- Cooking basic main meals eg. fish, sausages, chops, steaks etc
- Cleaning and maintaining a hygienic kitchen
- Front Counter sales and service
- Offering excellent customer service
- General stocking of shelves, putting stock away etc
- Other duties as required
- Willing to live and work in a remote destination
- Able to work as part of a small team (around six staff live on site)
- Be willing to commit to six months or close to
- Be enthusiastic and happy to learn
- Telstra mobile coverage only
- Access via sealed roads
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
MLKA Hospitality Recruitment
Member since: December 2020
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism