Station Cook, is required on a 2,770sq km, 28,000 head quality brahman cattle operation 100km southeast of Kununurra, WA. This role is a terrific opportunity to experience life and work on a well maintained and managed cattle breeding operation with the same management team in place for over 20 years. The successful applicant will have a proactive attitude and genuine desire to prepare tasty meals and ideally have previous experience cooking on a station. This role will report directly to the Manager and commences immediately.
The day to day role will include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of tasty daily meals for approximately 10 staff
- Preparing evening meal and meats, cakes and biscuits for lunches
- Maintaining and cleaning of kitchen area
- Extremely enthusiastic with passionate approach in preparing tasty meals
- Great attitude and willingness to live in remote area
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Team player with ability to communicate effectively
- Adherence to workplace health and safety guidelines
- Licence essential
- Accommodation and meals provided
- Attractive daily rate
- Comfortable accommodation with ensuite in staff quarters
- Great team environment
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Red Dog Recruitment
Member since: November 2018
Farming, Animals & Conservation