Cook / Chef-Tourist Facility-Remote Northern Territory
Take the leap into your new life today!!
Experience amazing remote locations and escape the city grind!!
We are seeking an experienced Cook / Chef for this remote venue located in the Northern Territory.
This venue offers weary travellers a convenient one stop shop. They offer fuel, accommodation, licensed restaurant, bar, swimming pool, BBQ facilities etc
- $29 per hour – Flat Rate
- 40+ hours per week (six day week – rotating roster of days and nights)
- Free accommodation & Meals (own room-share bathroom)
Working with a kitchen hand on shifts
This is a busy venue popular with tourists. 100+ covers on a busy shift.
- Prep & Cooking of pub style meals & short order cooking
- Ordering of stock
- Maintain a clean kitchen
- Working various shifts – some AM, some PM
- Telstra Mobile & Internet Coverage
- Menu available on website
- Access via Darwin or Alice Springs
- Sealed Roads
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
MLKA Hospitality Recruitment
Member since: December 2020
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism