Warehouse Labourers and Forklift Operators
Locations: Botany, Blacktown, Moorebank, Chester Hill
Kingz Container Crew specialise in container management services.
We are seeking fit and driven individuals to join the team for warehouse duties and unloading containers. This role is physically demanding, it requires attention to detail and will suit those with good work ethics.
We provide a positive work environment with on-site training for skill development and the opportunity to grow with us.
• Manual handling: container unloading procedures in a warehouse environment
• Lifting, carrying and stacking items of various weights and sizes
• Forklift Driving: Unloading in confined spaces (forklift position only)
• Working hard in a team and following instruction
To be successful for this position, you will require:
• Positive and proactive work ethic
• Reliable and respectful
• Good communication with the team
• Warehousing and/or logistics operations is highly regarded
• Physical labour: lifting, carrying, stacking
• Forklift operation 1 years+ with current license (forklift position only)
Postcode: 2162 (Chester Hill, Sydney)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Kingz Container Crew Pty Ltd
Member since: March 2018
Kingz Container Crew specialise in container management.
Our services include:
- Container loading and unloading
- Forklift operation
- Pallet wrapping
- Slip sheet unpacking
- Specialty and quarantine unloading
KCC implement industry best-practice and WHS policies for the delivery of safe and productive services.
We provide great opportunities for our crew in a positive work environment.
Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics