Regional work available near Melbourne. NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Geelong Citrus Packers is looking for interest in packing shed positions for our busy season citrus season.
We are based in Geelong, just over an hour from Melbourne near the Great Ocean Road. We grade and pack Citrus for distribution for export as well as for the major supermarkets.
• Possible positions include fruit packers, sorters & machine operators
• Casual positions with payment of Horticultural Award rates starting at $25.41 + Super
• Work available over 5-6 days per week
• The work is regional and applies towards your 2nd or 3rd year visa!
• Transport is not provided, but public transport is available.
• You must be fully vaccinated in line with Victorian Health requirements for key workers (This includes your third dose when you are required to).
• Accommodation not provided. (But we can help you find some if needed)
To express interest please apply through Backpacker Job Board. We will be contacting applicants shortly:)
Postcode: 3219 (Breakwater, Geelong)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Geelong Citrus Packers
Member since: June 2021
Geelong Citrus Packers is a third generation family business that specializes in the supply chain of all citrus products from the farm gate to the end retailer.
With over a hundred years of combined citrus experience Geelong Citrus Packers works with Australian citrus growers to deliver the best citrus products to Australia's best retailers and wholesalers within the shortest possible time frame therefore providing the freshest citrus produce to the Australian people.