Are you a passionate chef with management experience seeking a great new opportunity within a well-known established Community brand with locations across Western Australia?
We are looking for a motivated individual with extensive experience as a cook/chef who excels in leading and developing a team as well as enjoys exceeding guest expectations. You will be a leader who thrives in a dynamic and busy environment and enjoys being part of a team.
This is a permanent full-time opportunity, based in Port Hedland to cover our morning shifts only.
This position is crucial in ensuring effective and efficient back of house operations where you are expected to lead by example and be hands on with your team in all aspects of kitchen operations.
Your passion for delivering high quality meals and service will see you succeed in this role.
- Effective management of kitchen staff ensuring quality of product
- Deliver exceptional food and service, ensuring a high standard of consistency and quality
- Manage costs to meet targets and identify opportunities to build the business
- Responsible for stock management and ordering
- Rostering of staff
- Work with management on budgeting, food costing and cost controls
- Maintain kitchen presentation, cleanliness and product integrity
- Proven leadership experience within a fast-paced kitchen environment
- High standard of food preparation and productivity
- Ability to maintain professionalism under pressure
- Keen interest to inspire others to learn and develop
- Experience in budget management and cost control is ideal
- Available to work morning shifts
Benefits and perks:
- Permanent Full-Time position (38 hours) with no split shifts, plus annual and personal leave
- Growing company with state-wide locations
- Career development with a comprehensive training and coaching program
- Discounts on food and drink whilst you are working
“At Dôme, being a place of welcome and comfort where everyone is treated with equal respect, is at the very heart of what we do and we embrace this diversity as much for our guests as we do for our team. We will welcome the unique insights, experiences and creativity from people of all different races, ages, religion, cultural backgrounds, gender, people with disability, people who identify as LGBTIQ+ and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander.”
Postcode: 6721 (Port Hedland, Western Australia)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: June 2021
We are excited to announce that our Port Hedland Café has now reopened and we're looking for enthusiastic and friendly superstars to join our front and back of house team.
Ideally you will have some experience working in a hospitality environment and enjoy working in a busy environment. We are looking for people with a warm and friendly personality who enjoy being part of the community and meeting our loyal guests. You will be clear in your communication and happy to take the initiative.
You will enjoy working in a team and be guest focused. You will appreciate the fact we work as a network of cafes that must offer consistency and high quality across the board.
We are looking for part-time/ full-time applicants.
“At Dôme, being a place of welcome and comfort where everyone is treated with equal respect, is at the very heart of what we do and we embrace this diversity as much for our guests as we do for our team. We will welcome the unique insights, ex
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism