• This ad is current as of October 2021.
• $37 an hour casual starting rate.
• Experience not necessary.
• A good memory, 100% fitness and physical strength are essential.
• Clients may require assistance with showering, toileting, exercise, shopping, gardening, household management, maintenance, admin, community access or recreation.
• Prefer people with a minimum P1 Drivers Licence and own vehicle.
• Must be fluent in English.
• Please do not apply for this position if you are not already in the Cairns area.
• Chilled out team culture and awesome staff parties!
• Casual, part-time, full-time and live – in positions available.
• Please attach your resume to this application. For further enquiries please call .
Postcode: 4879 (Kewarra Beach, Queensland)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: February 2018
We are the Premium Quality Care Service in Cairns. Our workers are 100% fit. We guarantee our workers hours. Our workers receive paid training. Each of our locations only care for 24 Clients, ensuring we can deliver a high quality service. We have the biggest staff party of any care service in Cairns!
Healthcare & Medical