Meat Process Worker Opportunities
We have multiple opportunities to become Skilled Meat Process Workers.
Open to all candidates who are highly motivated and looking for long-term career/stable income, these opportunities include specific on-the-job training to learn knife skills while getting paid on an ongoing basis.
• Ongoing casual employment with a pathway to permanent employment
• Starting pay rate of $24.80 for level 1
• Specific On-the-job training delivered by dedicated industry professionals. This training will build your skills quickly for faster level progression within Meat Industry Awards
• Great opportunity to start a career in the meat industry with Australia’s largest meat processing brand
• Positive and supportive team culture
• 10% Superannuation
• All uniform and PPE provided
• Site Parking
• Physically fit with an ability to do repetitive tasks
• Willing to undergo a Pre-Employment Medical (including Drug and Alcohol) and Q-Fever Shot
• Must be reliable and punctual
• Willing to handle beef and lamb products
• Highly motivated and looking for long term career/stable income opportunities
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted; we are unable to provide individual feedback.
Postcode: 3012 (Brooklyn, vIC, Melbourne)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Task Labour Australia
Member since: July 2020
Farming, Animals & Conservation