Our family based business is looking for a motivated, physically fit and reliable person to fill a current role in our busy rural fencing team. You will be required to complete all tasks associated with rural fencing to a high standard.
The position is permanent, casual based approximately 35 – 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday with rare weekend work if required.
The successful applicant will be remunerated based on previous experience and effort displayed. Experience in rural fencing is not essential but would be preferred.
DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
-General labouring roles
- Assisting other team members with various fencing tasks
- Wiring fences
- Machine & vehicle operation
- Be punctual and reliable, have a great attitude and work ethic. Flexible, adaptable and work in an team environment.
- Provide a high level of support ensuring yours and others safety.
- Be proactive, hardworking and dedicated to the task at hand with excellent attention to detail.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL YOU MUST:
- Live locally to Bunbury/Donnybrook Area and happy to travel in South West area should the need arise.
- Current white/blue card (OHS)
- Current manual drivers licence and reliable transport
- Pass a random drug and alcohol test
- Be physically fit
- Have a great work ethic
- Have good communication skills
- Ability to take direction
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a team
*Please include details of previous fencing experience and a brief description of yourself in a cover letter. An immediate start is available and above average rates will be applicable for the right candidate.
Please email cover letter and resume to:
Postcode: 6239 (Donnybrook, Western Australia)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Donnybrook Rural Fencing
Member since: June 2021
Trades & Services