FIFO 2/2 Field assistant / Utility worker required at a Camp located approx. 100km south east of Nifty, WA.
2/2 Roster from Perth (Fly in Fly Out)
Flights, Accommodation and Meals Provided
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Geologists/Field hands in the field
- Assisting the Senior Geologist and Chef with Camp administrative duties
- Camp Maintenance
- Cleaning common areas in the Camp
- Assisting the chef with provisioning, food prep and clean-up if required
We are seeking someone that has:
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Ability to work under time constraints
- Can work independently and within team environment
- Is a real handyman and able to perform a range of maintenance duties independently
- A current first aid ticket
- Any mobile plant tickets or truck licenses (MR) (preferred but not essential)
Training will be provided!
If you are interested in this position please send your resume & motivation to
This jobs counts towards 2nd or 3rd Working Holiday Visa and Covid Visas
Postcode: 6000 (Perth, Perth)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Regional Labour Hire
Member since: February 2020
Regional Labour Hire specialises in providing unskilled labour for job vacancies in Western Australia.
With offices in Gingin and Kununurra and a large portfolio of applicants, RLH can provide reliable people to get the job done efficiently and on time.
We can fill a vacancy anywhere in WA, regional or metropolitan, usually within 24 to 48 hours depending on your needs and take care of all pre-start inductions and safety training, leaving you with time to focus on your business.
Our labour division can provide workers for a range of sectors including logistics and warehousing, horticulture, agriculture, hospitality, mining, construction and distribution.
We match the right applicant with the right employer, provide the necessary inductions, safety training and protective equipment that allows workers to get straight on the job.
We are able to tailor our training program to meet special requirements and the workers we represent know w
Farming, Animals & Conservation