• A stable and growing business.
• A positive workplace culture.
• A business that values their employees.
• A business which will recognises and rewards good work.
• A business that pays above the industrial award.
• A business that will develop a personal development plan with you.
• A company with strong morals and values.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To ensure there is no rework.
• To ensure there is Zero lost time injuries.
• To ensure the increasing production demands met.
• To ensure the customer expectations are consistently met.
• To ensure your team expectations are consistently met.
• To ensure behaviour is in alignment with the company values.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
• Be able to work legally and permanently in Australia.
• Have two years light tube fabrication experience.
• Have two years stainless steel welding experience.
• Can read drawings.
• Have attention to detail and the ability to innovate with both production runs, and customisation as required.
• To enjoy welding where a degree of finesse is required.
• Clean Drivers licence
• Happy to undertake a Police Clearance.
• Previously excelled in the above duties and responsibilities.
• Have business owners or senior managers as referees.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: June 2021