• A stable and growing business.
• A positive workplace culture.
• A business that values their employees.
• A business which will recognises and rewards good work.
• A business that pays above the industrial award.
• A business that will develop a personal development plan with you.
• A company with strong morals and values.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To ensure there is no rework.
• To ensure there is Zero lost time injuries.
• To ensure the increasing production demands met.
• To ensure the customer expectations are consistently met.
• To ensure your team expectations are consistently met.
• To ensure behaviour is in alignment with the company values.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
• Be able to work legally and permanently in Australia.
• Have two years light tube fabrication experience.
• Have two years stainless steel welding experience.
• Can read drawings.
• Have attention to detail and the ability to innovate with both production runs, and customisation as required.
• To enjoy welding where a degree of finesse is required.
• Clean Drivers licence
• Happy to undertake a Police Clearance.
• Previously excelled in the above duties and responsibilities.
• Have business owners or senior managers as referees.
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: June 2021