If you are looking for a job, this is an amazing opportunity for you to work in a one of the largest meat processing company in Australia.
We are looking for highly motivated and reliable candidates who have their own transport.
Full time position from Monday – Friday
LOCATION: Brooklyn, VIC
- Full working rights (must be able to work 38 hours per week)
- Meat processing / knife hand skills (preferable but not necessary)
- General labourer roles available (no experience needed)
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Good communication skills essential
- Must be able to work across cold and warm environments
• Attractive salary $$$
• Full time work (secured hours, annual leave and sick leave)
• Great company culture with a friendly working environment
• Continuous training and support
• Room for career progression
• Immediate start
If you are interested, APPLY NOW to and we will contact you as soon as possible, or call Juliana via
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: June 2021