Lay & Sons Organization is a locally owned family business that has been servicing the territory food industry since Formally trading under the names Asian Importers Exporter & Co. and United Food Service, in 2009 these two sister companies merged to form Asian United Food Service (AUFS).
AUFS is one of the leading wholesale suppliers for the food service catering industry in the Northern Territory. We supply most of the restaurants, shops and hotels in the Darwin, Palmerston and Katherine regions as well as servicing some of the more remote communities around the top end.
About the role
We are currently seeking highly motivated people to join our team as packer in our Woolner warehouse. The roles will involve working as an integral part of a team on fast-paced packing lines performing a range of duties including sorting, packing products, and general warehouse work.
To be successful in this role
• Previous experience working in warehouse/food manufacturing / dairy and/or on production lines
• Working collaboratively in a team to pack food products
• Be flexible with working hours and the ability to work at short notice and on-call
• Excellent personal presentation and good communication skills
• A strong attention to detail during repetitive work.
Benefits of this role
• Multiple Opportunities + Immediate Start
• Day, Afternoon & Night Shifts Available
• $26-$30/hr + Overtime
• Free & Secure on-site parking
If you are looking for stability and great working conditions in the food processing industry, this is the position for you. Click APPLY now to secure your next role and start your career with us.
Postcode: 820 (Woolner, Northern Territory)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
ASIAN UNITED FOOD SERVICE
Member since: June 2021