RAC Parks & Resorts has a range of properties at some of Western Australia’s most beautiful locations. With caravan and camping sites, to hotel style rooms, self-contained cabins and resort facilities, there are accommodation types to suit all travellers. We have an exciting opportunity available at our Monkey Mia Dolphin Resort for an experienced Guest Service Agent
This is a live on-site role, where you will be our first point of contact for all our members and guests on the resort, assisting with all aspects of their stay, including check in, check out, guest inquiries, providing information on resort facilities and services and associated reception duties.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring a high degree of customer service at the front office, providing all guests a warm welcome to the resort and assisting with all aspects of their stay.
- Answering incoming phone calls and providing assistance over the phone and via email.
- Completing front office and administration duties in accordance with the standard operating procedures.
- Maintaining accurate guest accounts, adhering to confidentiality policies and procedures.
About the location
Monkey Mia is located in the beautiful Shark Bay World Heritage Area, alongside the picturesque Francois Peron National Park. The recently redeveloped Resort lies in the Shark Bay area and is internationally renowned for the friendly dolphins that visit the bay daily. The Resort completed a full redevelopment in 2018, which included new guest amenities, brand new 2 and 3 bedroom beachfront family villas and over 120 caravan and camping sites. In addition to the wide range of accommodation, the resort has a comprehensive range of facilities, including two outdoor pools, general store and gift shop, Boughshed Restaurant and Monkey Bar.
What We Are Looking For
RAC is an iconic brand that resembles trust and integrity within the community and we are looking for someone that can reflect these qualities. In addition to this you will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Previous experience in front office, reception or reservations
- Newbook experience preferred
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Availability to work weekends and public holidays.
To apply for this role, please click on ‘Apply for this job’ and send your CV and detailed covering letter. Any queries about the role can be made to the Front Office Manager via email at [email protected]
Please Note: We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, as RAC reserves the right to close this vacancy without notice.
Postcode: 6537 (Monkey Mia, Western Australia)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
RAC Monkey Mia Dolphin Resort
Member since: May 2018
Western Australia's largest and most famous remote resort. Holding up to 1200 guests with multiple beach front food and beverage outlets, retail departments and government department dolphin research center. Operated by almost 100 staff from a mix of 417 WHVs and 462. All staff live and work onsite in a newly developed staff village.
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism