This is an excellent role for a Recruitment Resourcer who loves working with candidates to find their ideal role.
In this role you will support the Account Management team undertaking the following duties.
• Conducting applicant screening calls
• Booking applicants for interview
• Undertaking the full interview and onboarding process
• Maintaining the candidate database
• Updating candidate files
• General administration
To be successful in this role you need to
• Have previous recruitment experience or completed an HR qualification (or similar)
• Have strong organisational skills along with excellent communication
• Be available for a minimum of 6-month period
In return you will receive
• $35 per hour + super
• Great Team
• Comprehensive Training & Development program
Please forward a resume via the link and all candidates shortlisted will be contacted.
Postcode: 2000 (Sydney, New South Wales)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Momentum Consulting Group Pty Ltd
Member since: July 2018
Over the last 20 years, Momentum has been a leader in the field of recruitment and labour hire with offices across Australia in Sydney, Liverpool, Parramatta, Brisbane, Melbourne and Perth.
Human Resources & Recruitment