Cook-Resort Venue-Central Australia-Northern Territory
Escape the rat race of the city today!!
Explore amazing locations and get paid to do it!!
We are seeking an experienced Cook for this great resort venue located in central Australia.
FULL TIME ROLE
$21.92 per hour Mon-Fri + penalties + annual leave & sick leave
Accommodation and meals supplied @ $per week
Share room with ensuite in staff village
- Assisting the Chef with service over all meal times (eg Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Service)
- Prep work
- Ensure all items are stored correctly
- Maintain hygiene / food safety requirements
- General kitchen cleaning, washing dishes from time to time etc
- Other duties as required
- Previous experience in a busy al a carte environment
- Ability to remain calm and composed under pressure
- Previous remote area experience highly regarded
- Be able to work as part of a team
Located in the heart of Australia, this venue is among native bushland to thrill holidaymakers looking for an outback holiday experience. The property offers a variety of accommodation options and has a large F&B operation.
Access is via flights to Alice Springs or Ayers Rock.
Telstra mobile coverage only
Take the leap into your new life today!!
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
MLKA Hospitality Recruitment
Member since: December 2020
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism