Commis / Demi Chef-Resort Venue-Central Australia-Northern Territory
Take the leap into your new life today!!
Escape the daily grind of the city!!
We are seeking an experienced Commis / Demi Chef for this great role in Central Australia.
FULL TIME ROLE
$24.54 – $25.20 per hour Monday-Friday + penalties + annual leave & sick leave
Accommodation and meals supplied @ $per week
Own room with ensuite
- All aspects of food preparation, cooking and presenting of dishes according to company/guest requirements
- Abiding by all legal requirements, food hygiene regulations and food safety laws
- Maintaining a professional, safe and hygienic appearance on duty
- Take instruction/direction from senior Chefs to ensure quality standards are maintained
- Show passion for great food quality
- Liaise with kitchen staff and front of house regarding customers orders and general service of kitchen operations.
- Work well under pressure as part of a fast paced brigade.
- Comply with all other legal obligations, company policies and practices.
- Other duties as required
- Formal trade qualifications in commercial cooking
- Previous experience in a busy al a carte environment
- Ability to remain calm and composed under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous remote area experience highly regarded
- Have good organisational / time management skills
- Be able to work as part of a team
Located in the heart of Australia, this venue is among native bushland to thrill holidaymakers looking for an outback holiday experience. The property offers a variety of accommodation options and has a large F&B operation.
Access is via flights to Alice Springs or Ayers Rock.
Telstra mobile coverage only
Take the leap today!!
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
MLKA Hospitality Recruitment
Member since: December 2020
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism