Register for pre-approval before season start for more information.
Location : Tabulam NSW 2469 (major blueberry farm)
Period : August - December
Role : Blueberry Picking
Work Type : Casual basis / 4 - 7 Days work per week
You will receive;
1. Piecerate pay – faster you pick, the more earning potential you have.
(Rate calculated by 2020 Horticulture Award + 25% Casual loading + 15% Piecework loading)
2. Days that qualify for a working holiday visa or Covid-19 Temporary Activity Visa 408 (Postcode : 2469)
3. You will be emailed payslips weekly (Thursday) to gather as evidence for the second or year visa application.
4. We will provide 1263 form, Contract form, Piecework agreement and Employment reference letter.
5. You will need to organise your own accommodation but we can recommend some places with limited spaces available.
6. You will need your own transport or you can oil-share with co-workers.
Once you have submitted your application, We will contact you asap and please look out our email.
Postcode: 2469 (Tabulam, Coffs Harbour)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: June 2020
We are talent agents, matching employers to employees or contractor.
We have decades working in the farming industry in NSW and NT. We’ve worked alongside our clients to bring on board best and reliable staff. We know that the work we do impacts people’s lives and we take that responsibility seriously. We hold ourselves to standards of behaviour and industry knowledge. We view ourselves as working with our farmers – both employers and employees and contractor, to quickly supply the right people to right job.