Urgently seeking CNC Machine expert to join well established manufacturing company southside.
Experience in operating CNC Lathes(Fanuc control) or CNC Machining centers or Tool Making Skills.
• Manual machining skills on conventional lathes and milling machines is desirable.
• Ability to do basic manual programming on CNC Lathe/ CNC Machining centers is must.
• Able to Read and understand ISO based CNC Programs.
• Be capable to read & understand drawings.
• Work autonomously and safely un-supervised.
• Possess a positive attitude.
• Have an eye for quality and detail.
In return you would get:
Great working environment
Temp to perm position - Longevity
Great pay on offer
Lots of overtime.
Exposure to niche skillset and technical work
To apply for the role send us your updated cv to [email protected]
Postcode: 4077 (Inala, Brisbane)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Copper Bottomed Recruitment Pty Ltd
Member since: November 2020
We are a Recruitment and Labour hire specialist for Supply Chain Industry, Construction and Production. We cater white and Blue collar in their perspective. We are here on this platform to seek and assist Travelers looking for work in SEQ.