Our client is a successful family owned and managed growing Rural Fabrication Company supplying quality agricultural products such as loading ramps and grids across Western Queensland. An exciting opportunity is now available for a Qualified Boilermaker or experienced fabricator to join their dedicated and professional team located at Mitchell, QLD. The successful candidate will have the ability to work autonomously and will be responsible for interpreting drawings and assembling agricultural products.
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Great rural location with modern workshop
- Attractive hourly rate reflecting relevant experience and qualifications
- Terrific employer evidenced by long term employees
- Qualified Boilermaker and/or experienced fabricator
- Proficient in reading and interpreting drawings
- Ability to work autonomously
- High attention to detail with strong workmanship
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills
- Current vehicle licence
Reporting directly to Business Owner your new role will include:
- Fabrication and assembly of agricultural products
- Interpretation of drawings for agricultural products
- Working unassisted with strong focus towards safety
- Work collaboratively with Business Owner
If you are interested in this position simply click the "Apply Now" to forward a current resume or please call or email
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Red Dog Recruitment
Member since: November 2018
Farming, Animals & Conservation