Backpackers Hostel requires Night Staff Member. This is an all- rounder position with various duties.
Casual 15 – 25 hrs, shifts between the hours of 8pm to 4am.
Located in West End, Brisbane
The ideal candidate will:
. Be willing to commit to at least 6 months
· Have plenty of patience and lots of life experience
· Be able to engage with our guests professionally
· A passion for delivering exceptional customer service
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills
· Willingness to use initiative and solve problems
· Have legendary conflict resolution skills
· Have a friendly, outgoing and polite personality with a positive 'can do' attitude;
· Confidence while working independently and enjoy taking full responsibility of tasks assigned
· Ability to working under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced and challenging environment;
· Enjoy a challenging role, very high level of flexibility and willingness to go above and beyond for guests and colleagues
Hours may be increased leading into a permanent position for the right applicant.
Main duties include:
Greeting and checking in guest, taking bookings and payments. Addressing guest enquiries, overseeing guests ensuring they comply with the hostel rules. Crowd management and noise control. General cleaning duties.
If you think you are the right person for the Job please email your resume to
Please include in the email the following details:
- Why you think this job is right for you?
- If you have ever work nightshifts before?
Postcode: 4101 (West End, Brisbane, Queensland)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Somewhere to Stay Backpackers
Member since: July 2021