Commis Chef-Resort Venue-Coastal Western Australia
Take the leap into your new life today!!
Escape the grind of city life and work for one of the leading remote resorts in the country!!
We are seeking an experienced Commis Chef for this beautiful remote resort located in coastal Western Australia.
Amazing opportunity and a fantastic way to save!
- Casual Role
- $28.86 per hour Monday-Friday + weekend rates
- Accommodation $100 per week
- Own room with ensuite bathroom
- Communal kitchen
- $200 Bond
Duties will include:
- Assisting with delivery checking and ordering produces
- All aspects of food preparation, cooking and presenting of dishes according to company guidelines / customer preferences.
- Passion for great food quality and providing solutions to guest requests & dietary requirements.
- Liaise with kitchen staff, food service/bar staff and restaurant management regarding customers order and general service of kitchen operations.
- Maintain a safe and hygienic working environment, to include proper storage of food, equipment, utensils and implements, prevention of working environment hazards and accidents at work, following accident, first aid and emergency procedures.
- Daily temperature checks of fridges, freezers, storage areas, deliveries and recording assessment where necessary.
- Ability to work well under pressure as part of a fast paced brigade.
- Abiding by all legal requirements, food hygiene regulations and food safety laws.
- Maintaining a professional, safe and hygienic appearance on duty.
- Comply with all other legal obligations, company policies and practices.
- This is a great opportunity to work at one of WA’s premium resort properties under a supportive Head Chef and Food and Beverage Manager.
- Access is via sealed roads or direct flights.
- Telstra mobile coverage only.
- Candidates must be able to obtain a Police Check prior to commencement
Take the leap today!!
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
MLKA Hospitality Recruitment
Member since: December 2020
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism