About the role
You will be responsible for greeting visitors and delivering exceptional customer service assistance. This entails answering calls and fielding them accordingly, addressing visitor questions and needs, and providing an overall welcoming environment to our customers.
Your tasks will include, but are not limited to:
• Processing financials, e.g., tills and banking
• Greeting members & patrons as they come into the club, making sure everyone abides by our club policy, e.g., dress code, valid ID
• Answering customer enquiries
• First point of contact with general enquiries such as memberships, table bookings, etc.
• General data entry and administrative tasks
Your skills and experience
• A positive, can-do attitude with a bubbly and friendly personality
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Strong customer focus
• Previous administrative experience, including working with Microsoft Office
• Experience in a similar role is an advantage
• Current RSA and RSG & gaming manager licence or willingness to obtain both
What we offer
• Rewarding and competitive salary with above award wages
• Free training and gaming certificates provided
• Fun and rewarding working environment with great team spirit
Postcode: 870 (East Side, Alice Springs)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
(08) 8952 2823
Member since: July 2021
Club Eastside is a sporting community and family venue. Our aim is to ensure that our members enjoy the best facilities and services available. Our TAB licensed venue has a large bar and bistro area and a gaming room with 45 pokie machines. Our team members are our most valuable asset and represent the club values by showing a positive and friendly attitude towards our customers.
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism