We are seeking Warehouse sorters, forklift driver, clerk and QA to start immediately at our renowned facility just 15kms from Brisbane CBD.
About the opportunity:
• Full Time Monday to Friday
• Dayshift and Afternoon shifts available
• Immediate start following due process
• Safe friendly team working environments
• On the job training upskilling
• Supportive Managers Supervisors
• Environmentally friendly work practices
Suitable candidates will need to meet the following requirements:
• Demonstrated experience with manual handling and heavy lifting (15kg - 25kg)
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment conducting repetitive tasks
• Possess a hard working attitude and the ability to communicate and interact with people at all levels
• Guaranteed commitment to the shift times; being flexible, reliable and punctual at consistently
• Provide evidence of current working rights in Australia
• Must be willing to complete a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screening
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applications are treated with complete confidentiality. Only applications with a right to work in Australia will be considered. If you feel you are suitable and match the above criteria, please send your resume to
Postcode: 4174 (Hemmant, Brisbane)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Food Industry People
Member since: July 2021
FIP Group is passionate about providing legitimate and specialised end-to-end staffing solutions to Australian businesses.
Operational since 2006, our business model is built around our ability to provide tailor made workforce solutions for our clients together with customer service that delivers above and beyond.
We are People experts
We are recruitment specialists, focused on delivering workforce solutions.
FIP Group have a proven track record, having been the preferred supplier of choice for over 13 years for a number of national brands and many smaller operations, providing screened, motivated and productive staff.
We know Regional Australia
The FIP Group team truly understand the complexities and challenges regional and rural businesses face in meeting operational requirements.
Our founder hails from Western Queensland and many of our team members have their roots in Regional Australia.
We have earned
Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics