We seek a cook to join our Durrie cattle station in the Channel Country of south west QLD until the end of November with the possibility of staying on longer if you wish.
• Cook 4 meals per day for 10 people
• Keep kitchen, dining room and food storage areas in a clean, tidy and hygienic state
• Prepare a variety of tasty, nutritious home-style meals for station employees
• Stock takes on food stocks and ordering groceries
• Demonstrated cooking experience and ability to and provide meals to schedule
• Passion for producing quality, wholesome and satisfying food
• An understanding of dietary nutrition and food hygiene practices
• Ability to work in a safe manner
• Friendly, accommodating and have positive attitude
• Literacy and numeracy skills sufficient to comprehend operational and safety instructions and related rules, policies and procedures
• High level of organisation skills and ability to communicate clearly
• Fit and healthy
To apply please email your current resume with referees to quoting BJ-DUR-SC-2021
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for positions with Hancock Agriculture or S. Kidman & Co.
Postcode: 4482 (Birdsville, Queensland)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: July 2021
Hancock Agriculture is a world-class agribusiness, incorporating S. Kidman & Co Pty Ltd and Hancock Prospecting Pty Ltd Services. Hancock Agriculture has a long history in Agriculture. With over 30 properties across Australia, spanning 10 million hectares, we are one of the country’s largest producers of beef with a herd of over 320,000.
Farming, Animals & Conservation