Our New Norcia hay processing plant (132km north of Perth) currently has multiple vacancies for fulltime Hay Plant Operators. Accommodation is available for singles or couples/families.
Plant Operators are hands-on and responsible for running and maintaining the hay processing plant in order to produce a product that meets Gilmac’s quality, safety, cost and production targets.
Full training is provided, but favourable consideration will be given to applicants with:
• Strong literacy levels
• Experience in a related field e.g. agriculture, fixed or mobile plant operation
• Skills in fault-finding / problem-solving of processing plants with hydraulics, PLCs,
VSDs, SCADA & HMI
Gilmac has a labour agreement in place and is open to sponsorship for a permanent residency visa for anyone who has 2 years experience in running stationary plants.
Applicants must be:
• Committed to safety, quality and preventative maintenance
• Able to legally work in Australia on a permanent basis.
• Able to work both day and night on rotating 12-hour shifts for up to 5 consecutive
• Able to pass a pre-employment medical including drug-screening
Queries and CVs to
Postcode: 6509 (New Norcia, Perth)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: August 2021
Gilmac is Australia's leading hay exporter, responsible for one quarter of all Australian hay exports, with major markets in Asia. Testament to our rapidly growing business, we have 6 Hay Processing plants across 3 states.
Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics