Hoselink is an online premium retailer of watering and garden products. We are passionate about our people, our customers and our products! In our customer service team, we seek to delight our loyal customers by providing outstanding service and a friendly experience.
Due to increased volume, we have several positions available in our customer experience team. In this role you will engage with and assist online shoppers via live chat, phone and email with order enquiries and product assistance.
• Handling high volume inbound calls and multitasking in a professional and courteous manner.
• Communicating confidently and providing effective and accurate information to customer queries and troubleshooting problems
• Resolution of customer queries efficiently and accurately taking interest in a fulfilling customer experience
• Managing various channels of communication in a professional manner - emails, live chat and phone calls and other social platforms
• Actively supporting fellow members of the customer service team by sharing the workload and by actively participating in team meetings to help drive the business forward
We are looking for candidates who have the following attributes:
• Customer focused, preferably in Ecommerce
• High attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to easily engage and communicated with customers and team members alike
• Computer Proficiency – Microsoft office, experience with customer ticketing system desirable
• Demonstrated problem solving skills
• At least 2 years experience in customer service
• Full training and support
• Progression opportunities
• Amazing team environment that our people love!
• Onsite staff Gym
• Product discounts
• Monthly gift vouchers for supplements / health foods from True Protein
• Team events and celebrations
This role will report to the Customer Service Manager and work closely with the Product Development, Product Technician and Warehouse Teams. It will suit someone who has a ‘can do’ attitude and who can adapt to a changing role when required. Prior experience in customer service is needed, and full training and support will be provided. This role will require excellent organisational skills, as well as excellent verbal and written communications skills. This is a great opportunity to boost your career.
Both fulltime and casual positions are available. All roles offer full time hours Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, however some flexibility may be required with changing business demands.
At Hoselink we understand our business is only as good as team so looking forward to seeing what you can offer! To apply please email
Postcode: 2100 (BROOKVALE;NSW, Sydney)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: October 2015