Qualified Chef-Coastal Western Australia
What are you waiting for? Take the leap into your new life today!!
We are seeking a Qualified Chef for this great coastal venue located in remote Western Australia.
Great opportunity and an excellent way to save!
Full Time Role
$65,000 – $75,000 salary (neg on experience)
Can be hourly rate – $30 – $35 per hour flat rate
Typically 5 day week – 45 hours
FREE Accommodation and duty meals
Own room in shared staff house
Maintain a positive and motivated work ethic in the kitchen at all times
Hands on cooking in al a carte and functions
Overseeing and supervising kitchen staff.
Training new employees
Monitoring and maintaining kitchen equipment
Solving problems that arise and seizing control of issues in the kitchen.
Assisting with inventory, and management of supplies.
Checking freshness of food and ingredients
Minimizing food wastage at all times
Handle, sort, store and distribute food items
Follow instructions from the Business Directors & Head Chef
Any other duties the employer may reasonably require
Skills & Experience:
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar fast paced kitchen
- Trade qualifications as a Chef
- Experience working with high quality food, seafood & modern Australian cuisine
- Experience in working in the sauté pan & grill section
- Be creative and understand current industry trends
- Experience in both functions and a high volume kitchen
- Maintain excellent hygiene & food handling standards
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- A positive, punctual and professional approach, can do attitude, team player
- Excellent communication & self-management skills
- A willingness to learn, grow and to go above and beyond to deliver excellent dining experiences for our
- Ability to use initiative, being responsibly, punctuality and reliability.
- Practice a professional and flexible approach.
Telstra Mobile Coverage
Accessible by regular flights and buses
Take the leap today!!
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
MLKA Hospitality Recruitment
Member since: December 2020
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism