Head Chef-Resort Property-Remote Western Australia
Escape the city today for this amazing remote role!
Take the leap into your new life today!!
We are seeking an experienced Head Chef for this lovely resort property located in remote Western Australia.
Excellent opportunity and a fantastic way to save!
Salary range up to $85,000 salary
Own room with bathroom and kitchenette
- Day to day management of the kitchen in a hands on capacity
- General prep and cooking for al a carte service
- Cooking for functions, banquets and events
- Manage a team of 5-6 staff including sous, chef de parties and commis chefs
- Staff rosters, time sheets and recruitment of kitchen staff
- Work alongside the restaurant manager to ensure the smooth operations of the F&B Department
- Maintain kitchen cleanliness
- Responsible for Invoicing, menu costing, menu changes and stock
- Previous kitchen management experience
- Must have a pleasant disposition and the ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to live and work remote
- Ability to mentor and guide your team
Telstra Mobile Coverage Only
Prefer own transport
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
MLKA Hospitality Recruitment
Member since: December 2020
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism