PICKER IN THE FARM
• Our piece rate calculation complies with the Horticulture Award, with the average competent picker able to earn the minimum wage plus 15%.
• Picking is paid by piece rate (This ranges from around $3.00 - $6.00 per kilo)
• Regular work 6-7 Days NOW through to the end of the year
• Work will rarely be stopped due to rain (we will pick under tunnels!)
• Big berries – easy to pick!
• You will need your own transport
• Seasonal Accommodation available – we will help you book this!
• No experience required!
- TOP PICKER can break $1000 in three days, with the average picker able to make a minimum of $180 to $250 per day
- $150 Rent per WEEK
- $10 Transport per DAY (We can help you arrange if you don’t have one.
- After Tabulam season finishes our group will continue other pick and packing job for blueberry & cherry located in NSW with average wage around $180 / per DAY base on last year record.
Postcode: 2469 (Tabulam, New South Wales)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Multiple Labour supply
Member since: November 2019
We introducing work for people who wanna work farm job.
Many people starting to work before they have to know farm`s detail information. This group helping them how can they work properly in the many area as they can take their claim.
And We provide to connect next farm job when they finished working
Farming, Animals & Conservation