Market Timbers located in Brooklyn is a family business established 1947, and an industry leader in timber flooring, cladding, decking and structural products.
as well as sustainable cork flooring, lining, and cladding.
A vacancy has opened up for a suitable candidate to support our sales team. Part-time or Full-time
- Assisting our sales staff with timber and cork enquiries, via direct contact, online, and showroom visitors.
- Working within a small team with the opportunity to gain vlauable knowledge and experience
The successful applicant will have:
- A positive attitude, reliable and a strong work ethic, with the desire to learn and gain product knowledge
- Computer literacy (familiar with MS Office etc)
- Excellent communication skills
An architectural, design, construction, or engineering background would be highly regarded.
What we offer:
- Award rates
- 38 hours per week (part time available also)
- Full training, coaching and development will be provided
- Genuine career path for serious applicant.
Please note: Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.
Please send your resume to:
Postcode: 3012 (BROOKLYN, Victoria)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
MARKET TIMBERS (AUST) PTY LTD
Member since: July 2018
Trades & Services